Saturday, June 06, 2009
- Mousavi leads in the polls, according to a new report, the first conducted after the debate between Mousavi and Ahmadinejad.
- On the shifting political tide and the sudden surge of support for Mousavi.
- Mousavi warns the government against invasions of privacy and criticizes weak economic policy
- Street clashes in Tehran between Ahmadinejad and Mousavi supporters
- Public Radio International article on the intense online activity during the election
- Recent activity in Persian from Google Trends is below. Mousavi is blue, Ahmadinejad is red, Rezaei yellow/orange, and Karroubi is green.
The first of the three remaining debates will happen later today, and today's participants are Ahmadinejad and Karroubi.