Monday, July 08, 2013
- The most recent episode of Radio Interlingua has an interview with a female interlinguist. The majority of IAL users tend to be men, so a female voice is always a bit of a novelty.
- After all the attention on Reddit and elsewhere, Mickey Mangan has begun making episodes of The Lernen to Talk Show.
- An article about using Kaapse Afrikaans in schools.
- 'Valencian and Catalan are the same language'.
- On the current situation of Spanish language teaching in the Philippines.
- Russia's planned reform of its space industry.
- SpaceX's newest Grasshopper test, this time making it to an altitude of 325 m: