Sunday, June 30, 2013
- Playing with papal tweets, and more playing with papal tweets.
- I think this is the first Esperanto-related job I've ever seen arrive in my email account.
- Esperanto in two weeks, by a 16-year-old guy who only knows English.
- Dallas Police Department to offer an all-Spanish police academy.
- Portuguese could be an Olympic working language.
- Dawn is now 52 million km away from Ceres. For comparison, Venus can get as close as 41 million km to Earth. Still quite a ways to go.
- A discussion on the language used in Brazil: