Tuesday, June 11, 2013
A "translation" of the Bible into Texan. The translation is actually just replacing the word you with y'all when the original is the plural you, which actually makes it more precise. Without the loss of thou English wouldn't have needed all the substitutes we have: y'all, your guyses, etc.
- Some more research on habitability around white and brown dwarf stars seems to show less possibility for life around them than previously believed, but the conclusion is far from definite.
- Chris Hadfield has announced his retirement from the Canadian Space Agency.
- France24 to launch a Spanish-language channel, after the current French, English, and Arabic versions.
- Will Smith talking in Spanish a bit, a language he clearly loves to use:
- A poem in Interlingua recently uploaded to YouTube: