Sunday, October 18, 2009
A post today on Reddit has a few interesting photos taken directly by a user that lives in Kurdistan, and the construction of the mall seems to be almost complete. The photos are as follows:
- View from the entrance of Majidi Mall taken at night - construction seems 100% complete here
- Photo from what seems to be the 3rd floor - construction mostly complete except for elevator shaft. Some people that don't seem to be working can be seen wandering around so I suppose the mall has been opened to casual visitors
- Another view from what seems to be the same floor - construction complete here except for some lighting fixtures
- Another photo from inside
- Tons of shopping carts gathered together
- More shopping carts. Is that a security guard?
- Ernst & Young building.